Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How To ConTiNue..

I have showed my girls of my blog especially for them... They read my one and only post "1st Try". My girls were all hyped up and excited when they see the pink outlay of my blog. As usual with all girly girls... B-) Ashley let out a sound of "haiyo, ni hor".. when she read about the part I wrote about how I want them to read on about me - their mother when I die...

Since then, Ashley has been pestering me to show her the blog. But I refused saying that she should only read about it after I die... You know, me also am a stubborn fella...

I am actually cracking my head... I was thinking how to start telling my girls about me. Where should I start from?... Am still at a loss.. Not sure at which point of my life should I start...

No comments:

Post a Comment